8.27.2008

Science is fun!






I walked into my first class yesterday (chemistry) and was pleasantly surprised by the setting. I later found out that this new classroom/laboratory was created by my professor.. Charlie Abrams. This new lab is so so so very cool... completely interactive. No required books... only an online study guide. Class notes are written by charlie and downloaded to a website after each class. I especially enjoyed the last quote by R. Feynman. Atoms are just like humans! See.. chemistry is relevant to daily life! More pictures to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe Important said...

I love Feynman! I love his book, "Surely You're Joking Mr. Feynman." It has stories about his formative years fixing radios and out smarting an abacus salesman at a bar. It also has the really funny (albeit unnerving story) about safe cracking at Los Alamos. Good stuff.

Sunday, 31 August, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home